First Responder FREE BioPledge Service
It has been a difficult time in the past few months as COVID-19 put our city at a halt, preventing many people from going to work and keeping them sequestered in their homes. Yet, there are people in our community that have been battling on the front lines of this pandemic day after day. We realize that we will get through this as a community and we want to do whatever we can to keep our first responders safe.
For the entire month of May, Katy Nissan is offering all Katy area first responders a free BioPledge service on their vehicles. The need for this type of sanitizing service is essential for employees that are not able to stay in their homes and must travel to areas where the COVID-19 virus is more prevalent.
- Its treatment removes both organic and inorganic odors from the sir, carpets, upholstery, and surfaces.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and harmful microbes and forms a protective shield that delays growth of harmful microbes on interior surfaces.
- Instantly eliminates odor molecules in the sir and that have penetrated or rested on surfaces.
- The BioPledge AMP patented bonding agent adheres to surfaces with no residue, no harsh chemicals and no odor to ensure your vehicle is free and clear of microbes for up to 30 days*.
- We pledge a clean, protected, odor-free vehicle with BioPledge AMP!
Free BioPledge Eligibility:
Memorial Hermann Hospital and other hospitals in Katy, including:
Katy EMS providers
Katy Hospitals, Urgent Care, Surgical Centers, Birth Centers
Katy Healthcare Providers, Doctor Offices, Medical Clinics, Medical Offices, Medical Centers, Medical Facilities, Health Systems
Katy Fire Department locations
Katy Police Department
Must have ID/Badge or proof of employment
To book your appointment, contact Scott Ross at 713-206-5570